FREE CPD Offer!
If you would like access to some FREE CPD please fill out the form below:
A new way of developing your knowledge of Restorative Approaches.
There are 10 modules available which cover all aspects of Restorative Approaches and can be completed individually or as a series.
Our E-Learning modules have been created to support the development of your knowledge around Restorative Approaches. These modules complement our existing training courses, which include:
- Foundation Training
- Practitioner Training
- Practitioner Accreditation
We are able to offer multiple licences for your organisation at a reduce rate.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Introduction to Restorative Approaches
- Applications of Restorative Approaches
- Theories and Notable Authors in Restorative Justice
- Making Contact with Victims
- Reflective Practice and Case Supervision for Practitioners
- Impact of Crime and Harm
- The Legal Context of Restorative Approaches
- Making Letters of Apology or Explanation Restorative
- An Introduction to Risk Assessment
- The Use of Restorative Approaches and Police Complaints